my Galliera PM~

Thank you so much for your help Sophia...makes decision much easier!:flowers:

you're very welcome!!

i just read your concern in different thred....
but unlike neverfull or BH (i just gave it to my mom on her birthday, it was almost brand-new), it doesn't seem so "open-top".....

i just un-snapped the magnetic closer and wore it, but the top is so narrow and nobody can put their hand in it to reach anything.....this bag is pretty deep too!

and even if i vendover (which i really can't do right now...LOL) it doesn't seem like things will fall off easily.... or in the front seat when i'm driving!!! BH drove me nuts, things falling off everywhere!!!!
but this magnetic snap will stay put for sure! :yes:

you're very welcome!!

but unlike neverfull or BH (i just gave it to my mom on her birthday, it was almost brand-new), it doesn't seem so "open-top".....

i just un-snapped the magnetic closer and wore it, but the top is so narrow and nobody can put their hand in it to reach anything.....this bag is pretty deep too!

and even if i vendover (which i really can't do right now...LOL) it doesn't seem like things will fall off easily.... or in the front seat when i'm driving!!! BH drove me nuts, things falling off everywhere!!!!

Congrats! Totally understand what you meant for the BH, haha. :lol:

This is one spacious & roomy bag that is going to my wishlist. Looks huge, cant imagine the GM size, lolzz. Whats the size compared to a BH? Does it stay comfortably under your arm even though the strap looks thick? Oops, sorry for so many questions, kindof excited as I've not seen anyone IRL yet. And oh ya, take carez in your final stage of pregnancy.

you're very welcome!!

Congrats! This is one spacious & roomy bag. Adding to my wishlist. It looks huge, can't imagine the GM size, hahah.
Totally undertand what you meant about the BH, lolzz.:lol:
Btw does it feels comfortable carrying it over your shouldr despite the thick strap? And how does the size compares to the BH? Oops, sorry for so many questions, kindof excited as I have not seen one IRL yet.
And do take carez in your last month of pregnancy.

**Sorry for the double-posting. My stupid comp... arrghhh..