my Galliera PM~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm in love~
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]:heart:

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    that's japanese LTD cles on the right! perle!! =)

3. [​IMG]
    fits a lot....then some more!!

GM was HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. LOVE ALL OF IT :heart::yes:

5. thank you~

sorry....my DD is screaming.....i had to write and post pics quickly w/ one hand! thanks 4 letting me share! oh....btw, i added my new-to-me lovely theda! mini pochette is for a size ref....:P

6. OMG. I love love love it. Congrats

7. more inside pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

very light weight bag!

8. So beautiful!! I got to hold one when I was in the boutique this past weekend. Was SOOOO tempted to get this bag too!! Congratulations!

9. Everything is gorgeous - the bag, Perle cles, Azur pochette, MC and Cerises :biggrin:

Congrats... any modeling pics?

10. I love the bag. Does it fit nicely on the shoulder? Any modeling pics?

11. I love it!. Congrats! Does it feel light with all of your things in it? Does the bottom sag like the Neverfull GM?

12. thank you guys!!!

i was too busy taking pics.... to even try it on my shoulder!!! LOL

i didn't think it sag too much.....def not like Monty GM --- which i returned because of this....

no, def no to modeling pics!!! i'm almost one month away from giving birth....!!! i am extra large right now! lol

it is such a beautiful bag, you guys should def get it!!!

i couldn't believe how BIG the GM was! i thought my daughter would fit in there~ lol

13. I love this bag!!! So pretty with all your LV goodies inside!! Thanks for sharing -- I'm so tempted to run straight to LV and pick one up tomorrow...

14. Gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

15. Sophia, its gorgeous!!!
    I can't believe that is the small PM size !!!
    Congratz, hope youre doing well !!!