My Galleria GM

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
Love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 440
  • DSCF0008.JPG
    DSCF0008.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 481
ohhhhhhhhhhh no..................... the height and weight question.............................I am 5'6 1/2...I just had kids recently and have about 15 lbs to lose......I use to be a skinny mini...working in it....:smile:

ohhhhhhhhhhh no..................... the height and weight question.............................I am 5'6 1/2...I just had kids recently and have about 15 lbs to lose......I use to be a skinny mini...working in it....:smile:

Thanks for answering about the height. I am 5'2" and have been wondering if I could pull off the GM - I have been fixated on the PM for a while but now I am starting to wonder about the GM. BTW no need to worry about you weight. You already look like a skinny mini with the 15 lbs.

Thanks for answering about the height. I am 5'2" and have been wondering if I could pull off the GM - I have been fixated on the PM for a while but now I am starting to wonder about the GM. BTW no need to worry about you weight. You already look like a skinny mini with the 15 lbs.
You can pull this one off for sure...it is slouchy and fabulous....my LH is so structured it looks bigger in photos...this bag moulds to the body and is unstructured...if Ashley T.. who is so petite can pull it off the average person can too!!! Go for it you will love it!!!!!GL

the gm looks great on you.

i find that it slouches quite a bit once your things are in it hence making it looks less large. i love mine!
Do you have the GM or PM? Mine is empty in the pics...Love the size..it suits me perfectly...it is a great bag...I would get the pm but, I have the tulum pm for a smaller hobo....p.s. love your pug :smile:

Man.....I really wish I would have gotten the GM instead of the PM...oh well, it's a great bag no matter what size....I'll just keep telling myself that! LOL

Congrats on your fabulous bag! :smile:

Wow! That looks great on you! I don't think I'd be able to pull it off myself though... is it heavy???
It is so light...I am loving this bag...I had many concerns reading the threads about the GM being huge...I was expecting a monster...when I got it I was thrilled that it was not a huge monster...lol...it was the size that I wanted....

Man.....I really wish I would have gotten the GM instead of the PM...oh well, it's a great bag no matter what size....I'll just keep telling myself that! LOL

Congrats on your fabulous bag! :smile:
THe pm looks gorgeous too..I have the tulum pm so I wanted a bigger bag...plus with the kids I thought it would be much more practical...my tulum pm is rather small...just the essentials....thank you...