My Galleria GM

congrats on your beautiful galliera! it looks fantastic on you!!!!!

Man.....I really wish I would have gotten the GM instead of the PM...oh well, it's a great bag no matter what size....I'll just keep telling myself that! LOL

Congrats on your fabulous bag! :smile:
lol, me tooooooooo!!!!:P:nuts:
We can get the GM in damier ebene when it comes out ;)

Thanks for answering about the height. I am 5'2" and have been wondering if I could pull off the GM - I have been fixated on the PM for a while but now I am starting to wonder about the GM. BTW no need to worry about you weight. You already look like a skinny mini with the 15 lbs.

I am 5'3" andI have the Galliera GM and I love it! I think big bag look cute on us "short" girls!!! GET THE GM, you will love it:woohoo:

LVPug, I haven't posted here in a while but I've been lurking here because of the Galliera GM and let me say congrats girl, and it looks fabulous on you, and you look fabulous too, you don't need to loose 15 lbs!!! If I ever get another LV, this will be it (Maybe Christmas) ;)

I am 5'3" andI have the Galliera GM and I love it! I think big bag look cute on us "short" girls!!! GET THE GM, you will love it:woohoo:

I think that I will have to stop by my local LV and try it on. :yes:

BTW for those of you who bought the PM and now wish you had the GM - I was wondering why? Just trying to get as much info as possible.

LVPug, I haven't posted here in a while but I've been lurking here because of the Galliera GM and let me say congrats girl, and it looks fabulous on you, and you look fabulous too, you don't need to loose 15 lbs!!! If I ever get another LV, this will be it (Maybe Christmas) ;)
Antonia I am banned from any more LV's...this one I had to have...no more...that is it...may sell some of my bags that I do not use...it is the only mono bag that I really really love...I have others that I like and enjoy but, they are not wowy like the Galleria GM...It is permanent so I hope you get for X-mas.....you will love it!!!

Antonia I am banned from any more LV's...this one I had to have...no more...that is it...may sell some of my bags that I do not use...it is the only mono bag that I really really love...I have others that I like and enjoy but, they are not wowy like the Galleria GM...It is permanent so I hope you get for X-mas.....you will love it!!!

After seeing all the mono bags you have, you really have the best of the bunch now with the Galliera, so if you sell some of your others, I'm sure you won't miss them! The Galliera makes a great every day bag! :tup: Good luck with your ban!!