My Galleira will get here TODAY!!!!

LABAG

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
I Love ELUX- I ordered the Galleira PM yesterday around 1230 pm and it is expected to get here today!!!:yahoo:

I have Gold stATUS(there really are no benefits, just priorty shipping) but chose not to use it because regular Fed ex delivers on saturday.
I can't wait!!
I'm curious, Can anyone tell me where their bags are being manufactured?

I am hoping I love her, I recently purchased the Monty Gm and really didn't need another bag let alone a monogram one but I absoultely love these two bags style and shape. They are my first two monograms in years.
I think the Galleira is very boho, very casual but the plaque and gold hardware jazz it up and actually makes it very rich looking. I don't own another hobo bag so I am soooooo excited.

I adore the Monty, simple but classic, I love how you can use as shoulder and arm held as well.

I agree, love both of these bags! If I could purchase one now it would definitely be the monty. The Galliera is a really nice style and I love that it has a hobo look, but it's bigger than I used to carrying. It really is beautiful. Congrats and post pics when she comes in!

Da...n!!!!!! I called Fed EX and there has been a disruption in traveling-weather or something!:cursing:
Now I'm on needles and pins til tuesday.
Oh well, I get to use my Monty gm while waiting ha, ha