My Galet City arrived!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. So beautiful! Many congrats, qis2. Enjoy!

3. Another Galet reveal! I am so jealous!!

Congrats! It's gorgeous and the leather looks yummy!!:heart:

4. yaaay!! we both got our galets today! Congrats on your beautiful City! isn't the leather gorgeous?! :love:

5. Hot! Hot! Hot! :devil:

6. :graucho:gorgeus ...the leather seems so chewy!!congrats

7. Thanks Livia1, Zombie Girl and muggles.

m-s-m-d: I see your pics. I wish I could have such a nice weather to do my first bal pictures.

8. yep. really like the texture:biggrin:

9. So beautiful. This color seems to look good with any hardware and the RH lets this beautiful color stand alone. The leather looks really yummy. Congrats and enjoy!!

10. The leather looks great on your galet. Enjoy!

11. Finally I got some sunshine here

[​IMG]

12. Your galet is beautiful! It looks to be more beige with hints of gray? Does it look gray at all under other lighting?

13. #13 Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
    I would say it is neutral but more "cool" grey. the beige tone may be caused by the sun shine. I need a better camera :P

14. stunning, congrats =)
    I love grey bbags, if you have time post this beauty in our GreyClub in the clubhouse :yes:

15. I'm so tempted with all of the galets. Your city is beautiful. Congrats and enjoy.