My funny LV story!

DT93

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Melbourne has been experiencing floodings and storms, and today I had to get stuck in a middle of storm, and rain!
I was carrying my eva pochette, and my just bought Monogram Zippy Organiser, when it starts pouring hard and no shelter whats so ever! I did the one thing I had to do, I put my pochette inside the paper bag, and used my cardigan to shelter the paper bag with my LV inside! When i got to shelter, I was drenched head to toe, and the outside of the LV bag soaked but all that mattered was my items were A OK! Not a single water droplet!

Haha, what I'll do to have no water stains :biggrin:
Do you have any Funny storys?

great save! fortunately i've never been caught in too many rain storms unsuspected. when i've had vachetta, i usually stuff it under my coat. when i know its going to rain i carry damier and i'm protected.

Lol... I took my shirt off to cover my speedy in the rain once. I was in the middle-of-nowhere, away from my car or any open buildings. I usually wear a polo with a tshirt, so it wasn't like I took my clothes off, but just imagine how ridiculous I looked!

lol I walked out of my boyfriends house and it was pouring so i stuck the top part of my mono speedy under my shirt and ran to the car. (i was wearing a cami under my polo so i wasnt like flashing people, i just looked perty stupid haha). and a few times i had a coat and opted to get wet but save my bag.

Hahaha, too funny, i wish i could have seen it! I have not had anything QUITE like that but have been known to use the umbrella for the bag instead of myself.... as in half of me gets wet but none of the bag, lol!

I'm quite sure that one of the Coach MOD'S does this!!! It seems that I remember her saying that she keeps a smaller garbage bag folded up in her handbags. It's actually a great idea because it wouldn't take up ANY room and would work in a pinch!!!

I've done some of my fastest running just to save a bags!!!

My story is mostly funny because of my hubby (and it was a Coach bag!)
^^^My 1st LV will be in my hands any day now!!!

Anywho, hubby & I had been grocery shopping and pulled up into our driveway just as it started to really POUR!! I grabbed my light grey Coach Sabrina and ran screaming (and trying to cover her) into the house. When I got inside hubby was right behind me asking what was wrong. "My bag got wet, that's what's WRONG! Look at all these water spots!!!"

Now, he's used to Coach replacing bags that have fraying issues, or any type of quality issue that's a bad on their end. He looked at me and said "just take it back to the store if it spots, won't they replace it?!"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

NOT DUE TO USER ERROR THEY WON'T!!! LOL

Thank goodness the spots were temporary and my bag was no worse for the wear by the time she dried!!!

Great stories guys. I think I'm going to start carrying a small waste basket liner for those rainy days. :P

I'm quite sure that one of the Coach MOD'S does this!!! It seems that I remember her saying that she keeps a smaller garbage bag folded up in her handbags. It's actually a great idea because it wouldn't take up ANY room and would work in a pinch!!!

I've done some of my fastest running just to save a bags!!!

My story is mostly funny because of my hubby (and it was a Coach bag!)
^^^My 1st LV will be in my hands any day now!!!

Anywho, hubby & I had been grocery shopping and pulled up into our driveway just as it started to really POUR!! I grabbed my light grey Coach Sabrina and ran screaming (and trying to cover her) into the house. When I got inside hubby was right behind me asking what was wrong. "My bag got wet, that's what's WRONG! Look at all these water spots!!!"

Now, he's used to Coach replacing bags that have fraying issues, or any type of quality issue that's a bad on their end. He looked at me and said "just take it back to the store if it spots, won't they replace it?!"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

NOT DUE TO USER ERROR THEY WON'T!!! LOL

Thank goodness the spots were temporary and my bag was no worse for the wear by the time she dried!!!
LOL, too funny. I can just see you running like a mad woman. LOL Good story. .:biggrin:

I walked in the pouring rain with my Suhali bag under the umbrella, and me out in the elements. Not room for both of us.

I hope she appreciated it.

I just bought an azur galliera a month ago. I was carrying it when it started to snow. I asked DH for his jacket. He started to put it on ME and I sais--No no -and Put it over my bag. I totally understand.

I've had bags get rained on before...(not my LV) but light colored leather ones (Coach and MBMJ), and it spotted. Needless to say, I was freaked! It suddenly came to me to try to use a hair dryer on medium setting to get the spots to dry! Luckily it worked, and they disappeared! But I recently read, on one of the other forums, the brilliant solution of carrying a sturdy plastic bag folded up inside your purse at all times, just in case of unexpected showers! Unfortunately I don't think the hair dryer trick will work to get rid of spots on LV vachetta! The water would dry of course, but I would think that the spots would still be there.