My funny LV Story smh

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
So I finally purchased my Speedy 35 Damier Ebene on wednesday..I am totally in love now with the speedy and my Estrela. However i went to the mall last nite and every store i went in The alarm sensor kept going off. Im telling you it was to the point that i was getting embarrassed and no longer wanted to go in any stores. The stores kept saying that it was the charm i had hanging on my speedy. So in my mind i was like thats odd cause i carry a charm on all my bags and this has never happened. So today I made a trip to the LV store so i could take a look at the cute cosmetic case and get a notes refill for my agenda. Again when i went in the store the sensor went off so im saying wow this charm is starting to be rather annoying. I went on to look around at some stuff and then decided to leave the darn sensor goes off again..Now i am really embarrassed so i go to the SA and tell her that ever since i purchased the speedy the stores alarm sensors has been going off like crazy..she says to me "Do you mind if i look in your bag?" so i said no go ahead..how about the store had forgotten to remove the little LV sensor tag out of the pocket lol lol...I was like you have got to be kidding smh...sooo long story short i left the mall early last nite and didnt get anything because of this little overlooked mishap...today i can laugh!

I had the same thing happen to me and my new (at the time) delightful pm. I kept thinking it was son's new pants that still had the sensor that you're supposed to cut off but nope it was me. Funny how something so small can be a huge embarassment.

I didn't realise that they used those little tag things in LV bags. I mean it makes sense, obviously, I've just never heard of this happening before. I have, however, been stopped plenty of times on my way out of a store and made to look like a common criminal - often without apology! - because some silly cashier forgot to remove the security tag! I'd be even less amused if this happened to me at LV. :lol:

too funnt. i had that happen to me before and it was the darndest thing. there was a sensor sewn into the lining of my ann taylor skirt. it was my first time purchasing from this store and unbenounced to me "a common practice" i had a sales lady inform me of this and we cut it out right there in the store :/

No it wasn't at all funny last nite. I was so annoyed. I left without finding a dress to wear to a wedding Monday. Thank God LV was my first stop this morning lol..

That happened to my hubby with a coach wallet he bought in Hawaii.
He set off alarms all over the world when he traveled.
He discovered the sensor tag 2 years later when he bought a new wallet.

That happened to me a year ago when I bought my MC Ursula. I walked out with my shopping bag and the alarm went off. My SA unpacked my bag out of the box and pulled the security tag and the second time I went through the door the alarm goes off again. My poor SA did a second search, pulled out another tag and physically took the bag and waved it by the door sensors and still the sensor kept going off!! She searched every nook and cranny of my Ursula and found FIVE security tags in total!! Lol!

Now, it still happens to me from time to time but the security guy knows me by my first name now that he just waves me away and I just make sure to do an extra search when I get home. =)