My funky little collection.

SatchelGirlJess

Need More Closets
Dec 24, 2006
Hello, I am new here on the purse forums but I was so excited to see everyone's collections I wanted to take pictures of my own. I know I don't any huge high-end pieces but I love these bags and, of COURSE, any collection is ALWAYS a work in progress. Where am I trying to go next.... well, my inspirational bags are the Gucci "Britts," LV speedy, D&G, and Chloe bags. I will get there, haha, I promise!!!

Anyway, here it goes. My funky little bag collection as of right now!

Coach:

* Ocelot satchel with matching wristlet (This is my FAVORITE bag in my collection so far)

* Optic Gallery Tote with matching wristlet

eb7ad4c0.jpg

eb7ad4b0.jpg

Isabella Fiore:

eb7ad48c.jpg

Kate Spade:

eb7ad430.jpg

Juicy:

* Cherry Daydreamer with matching cosmetic case.

* Cable Knit Satchel (my everyday bag right now)

eb7ad476.jpg

eb7ad458.jpg

Betsey Johnson:

eb7ad4e6.jpg

eb7ad4d7.jpg

continued.....

Lulu Guinness:

eb7ad3d1.jpg

D&B:

eb7ad4a0.jpg

And remember when these were cool? (LAMB for LeSportsac) haha, I hardly ever use them anymore but I still love Gwen Stefani and cannot seem to part with them for some reason. The first picture was from the very first collection and I remember RUSHING to Bloomingdale's to get as many as I could.

eb7ad41d.jpg

eb7ad3f7.jpg

eb7ad3b1.jpg

Love your collection! I love bags that are not seen everywhere (given I love my LV monos :shame: ) Your collection is super cute. Loving the knit bag and the LAMBS. Thanks for sharing with us. :yes:

Thank you guys!! I will adding an additional item in "5-7 business days," or so told to me by the Nordstroms sales lady, because she found a black LAMB "Love-Capri" satchel for me in San Fran so they are shipping it out:yahoo: YAY!

Thank you again.

looks good, how can i get them?

hehe, well if you are asking about the two Coach LEs you might be able to find them on eBay. Although, I haven't seen the pink/white/red suede optical tote around very often. I got both at the Coach store in King of Prussia, but they are both long gone.

The juicy knit bag is on eluxury right now, but only in pink. The beige (Cafe Au Lait) is sold out I believe.

The Isabella Fiore's I got at Saks Off Fifth in October, etc...

Thank you again. :smile: