My Fuchsia Bag

Actually, I love the 28 cm HAC as it is deeper and holds a bit more than a 30 cm birkin. Fuchsia is a very eyecatching color and like you, I prefer it in "smaller" doses as well..

HAC 28cm is the PERFECT size!!! There're times that I thought 30cm looks a tad big on me (cardboard cut-outs, of course) but 28cm is perfect!! What a gorgeous gorgeous bag! You totally deserved such a gift for being such a good person.:yes:

Oh wow! Fuschia chevre is TDF!

How do you like carrying her? Can you wear the 28 on your wrist comfortably? I've often wondered that since I've never seen a 28 HAC IRL before. It must be absolutely adorable in that size.

lovely lovely!!! i always thought 28 is bit small since my plume is 28. But u mentioned that it is bigger than the 30 birkin? Hmm... for all these times i have been declining 28 HAC, maybe i need to reconsider this size...

Oh wow! Fuschia chevre is TDF!

How do you like carrying her? Can you wear the 28 on your wrist comfortably? I've often wondered that since I've never seen a 28 HAC IRL before. It must be absolutely adorable in that size.

Hi Gina

For me its relatively easy to slip my hand through the shorter handles. I find the proportions of HAC 28 cm just right for me. I find that the 32cm HAC is a tad disproportionate as the bag appears taller than it is broad...