My Frustration Is Palpable...

Okay, I have a tracking number...whew!

Apparently, as it was just explained to me, is that Coach has a small window of time when the product arrives in warehouse and is being put through QC and processing, during that time NO date is available when in reality, everything is available and ready to go...

Luckily...mine has a tracking number and is going out today.

YAY! I can't wait to see pictures!

I am glad you are getting your Le-Tan item... I love that line would love to see it..

This issue really makes me crazy with Coach that is why I did not order my Emb Maggie until it was avail in the Coach System, yes I took a risk of not getting her but at least I did not have to freak out for a month....

Yeah, I'm really thankful.

I don't mind the ordering process, in general, it's more the lack of communication. In my business, we're so customer oriented that I'm so used to thinking of the consumer as king. My train of thought is that if someone places an order, you follow up if the details change--it shouldn't be difficult at all. And it bothered me even more because I do remember hearing from a member that she did get an e-mail when her status changed.

I love the tote and would have happily waited a while...but just keep me in the loop. That's all!

Okay, I have a tracking number...whew!

Apparently, as it was just explained to me, is that Coach has a small window of time when the product arrives in warehouse and is being put through QC and processing, during that time NO date is available when in reality, everything is available and ready to go...

Luckily...mine has a tracking number and is going out today.

Oh yes, that makes sense. THat happened to me one time with the Cambridge satchel. I was panicking and someone on here calmed my nerves and explained that "window" to me. Sure enough, 24 hours after I had called, it was available on the website. Glad your bag is on it's way! Can't wait to see pics!