My friends call crazy but I think I found a place to fit in :)

Arachne911

O.G.
Jul 12, 2009
My friends think I am crazy and waste money on bags. I just tell them everyone spends money on something. Any one else get excited when looking at the bags on here? I may have a touch of jealousy too when looking around...in a good way though :P I am months away from another LV purchase but with the help of tpf I have a long wish list. I really dont think there isnt a LV I dont want,lol. I really am cracking down on all the money I waste and I'm gonna start funding my LV addiction. I do wish I could find a cheaper one though lol. Also....I know it sounds crazy but I can just walk past my LV's on the shelf and it makes me smile...to me that is money well spent:biggrin:

I love my bags too and I was a Coach collector for almost 20 years! Needless to say I have a ton of bags. I got addicted to LV only four years ago and I find myself having to take them out and "examine" them/try them on, etc. if they haven't been used for a while:biggrin:
I try to rotate them according to work, weekend, dinner, etc to give them all an equal chance at being used, haha but my Coach bags have been sitting sadly on their shelves for a while now....
You're not crazy, you just love bags like all tpfers!!!!!

I am in total agreement with LVLoveAffair! :tup:

I started last year as a Coach collector but shifted my interest this year to LV. I have my fair share of handbags and need to rotate my bags too. I gave my Batignolles Vertical a rest and took out my XL Black Leather Zoe and really enjoyed it. I forgot how huge that bag was until today.

"My friends think I am crazy and waste money on bags. I just tell them everyone spends money on something. Any one else get excited when looking at the bags on here? I may have a touch of jealousy too when looking around...in a good way though I am months away from another LV purchase but with the help of tpf I have a long wish list. I really dont think there isnt a LV I dont want,lol. I really am cracking down on all the money I waste and I'm gonna start funding my LV addiction. I do wish I could find a cheaper one though lol. Also....I know it sounds crazy but I can just walk past my LV's on the shelf and it makes me smile...to me that is money well spent"

I totally agree with everything you said here. I can't believe it took me so long to find a place like this and I am never leaving. GO TPFER'S

I am in total agreement with LVLoveAffair! :tup:

I started last year as a Coach collector but shifted my interest this year to LV. I have my fair share of handbags and need to rotate my bags too. I gave my Batignolles Vertical a rest and took out my XL Black Leather Zoe and really enjoyed it. I forgot how huge that bag was until today.

I have large black zoe. I pulled it out the other day when I took my kids to see a movie. I didnt want to get movie butter on my LV's. Although I do love the Zoe too... just not as much.

Welcome to tPF! This is a great place, and Im sure you'll love posting here. I used to be a Coach addict too, until I finally took the plunge into LV and I havent looked back since! In fact, I havent even really thought about any other brand outside of LV....well, maybe Chanel :girlsigh: but that'll have to wait until I acquire more LV! :biggrin:

Yes too many we are crazy. Some of us are very wealthy and some are just making it. We all have a love for handbags and particularly LV. I wore Coach in high school and college along with Gucci. I did not get a Louis until I was 30. I felt it was too expensive-shoot it still is but I am use to hearing/seeing the prices now.

Welcome to TPF!!