My friend is turning 21!! What to get her??

1. My best friend is turning 21 soon! What should I get her? I thought about LV, but for $1000, what would seem feasible? :graucho:

2. You could get a Speedy 25 and a small wallet!

3. Damn!!! You're a really good friend!!! You could always get her a speedy, it's a classic staple of LV!!! What are her preferences exactly?

4. Aww, you're a great friend! I agree: a Speedy 25 should do justice.

5. WOW! What a generous friend you are! I wish my best buds would spend that kind of money on me! I say a Speedy 30 and a cles. :yes:

6. I love her greatly.. and I work my ass off right now in the financial industry... I hate my job. Might as well get a few nice things to relieve some stress... I'm still at work :sad:

7. You really are a great friend! What kind of bag does she prefer? Handheld or shoulder? If handheld, a speedy would be perfect! If shoulder, I'd recommend a popincourt haut (more pricier, though).

8. Shoulder would be good. I'm going to look into that. Thanks for your suggestion! :heart:

9. wow what a great generous friend! shoulder bags other than popincourt haut, maybe batignolles horizontal, cabas piano, petite bucket, lockit horizontal, papillon 30.

10. That's super sweet of you !

I'd also second the speedy and an accessory, like a wallet or a pochette to go with that ! :yes:

11. Wow, where can I find a friend like you!? Really though, you sound like a very nice friend. I agree with the others maybe a speedy, and a wallet!

12. Get her a bag in the style you know she prefers (whether it's a shoulder bag, hobo, handheld....).

13. you are an awfully nice friend!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice