My Foresta Loot...

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
So, Foresta was being released at AM Lesportsac today and I knew I had to go. I asked my dad to watch my toddler and packed up the newborn and headed into town. I got there an hour after opening and there were quite a few in the store. The bags were in their packing boxes on the floor of the store and everyone was rummaging through them, taking the bags out of the plastic and looking for the perfect print placements. I was told that someone came and bought the whole box of Mamma Mias. By the time I got there they were already out ot MMs, BVs, Ciaos, Denaros, Carmelas, and only had one Portatelefono left. The workers assured me that it was crazier for yesterday's release of Vacanze (there was a line out the door before LSS opened). Apparently the other LSS in Hawaii also got their shipments in today and were putting them out later in the afternoon.

I spent a lot of time in the store unable to make up my mind but came home with these goodies....

The Gioco is for me and the other two are for baby girl. She loves to carry bags. Too bad they stopped making Bocces because that's her favorite.

My Tokidoki Collection is now complete!

Attachments

• IMG_4151.JPG
    IMG_4151.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 221
Here are a few more pix...

Attachments

• IMG_4152.JPG
    IMG_4152.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4153.JPG
    IMG_4153.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4154.JPG
    IMG_4154.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4155.JPG
    IMG_4155.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 39
And my Gioco...

Attachments

• IMG_4159.JPG
    IMG_4159.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4158.JPG
    IMG_4158.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4157.JPG
    IMG_4157.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4156.JPG
    IMG_4156.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4160.JPG
    IMG_4160.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 35
did they re release all the styles or just select styles. That sucks that someone bought a whole box of mamma mias. thats just greedy..they should have had limits..

ooo...I asked you which ones you got (in the other thread). So lucky!!! I only got one mamma mia, ciao, and denaro from my husband. Btw, he saw the person who took the whole box of mamma mias :tdown: He was lucky to get one before that person took the rest. LSS should set a limit. I think it would only be fair to the loyal customers, instead of feeding the greedy resellers.

Oh, your husband must've gotten there when it opened!! I couldn't get the kids ready this morning so we had a late start. Iwanted aCiao but am happy I got my Gioco.

great buys! i was there too but got there after opening...i was there to see the whole box of MM's leave =(

here is my foresta loot....i also was looking for a bocce for my baby girl (She's 4).

Bambinone
forestabamdol001.jpg

forestabamdol002.jpg

Dolce
forestabamdol003.jpg

forestabamdol004.jpg

RG, I'll post pics of what I got as soon as DH gets home.
He picked it up for me while I was at work. He was going to bring it home and surprise me but couldn't since I told him I was going to HHV as soon as I got home to change clothes.