My Flo Arrived Today!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!

handbagnovice

Nov 9, 2013
I initially debated about ordering one on QVC for two weeks. I checked back everyday to make sure it was still on "evil pay". I thought if I checked and it wasn't then it wasn't meant to be. Then I broke down and hit the purchase button.

The next day I read a post from Nebo about the CT outlet. I gasped and checked the time. It was too late to call! I called the next day (I was nervous). I must have sounded crazed! She said they had one at 65% off!!!!! Whaaaaaaaatttttttt???!!! Now this WAS meant to be! Right??
Yes! I placed my order.

My QVC ordered Flo had stretch marks across the front?! At full price! She will be returned tomorrow anyway!!!

My real Flo?! Here she is......ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404954312.093524.jpg

Approaching each day with a handbag and a smile!

Reactions: mushroomNgrass
Uhhh... She's beautiful!!! Love the satchel in Ivy. Ivy is next on my list. I'm glad you were able to get her at a great price. I will NEVER pay full price for a bag again... Even on "evil pay". I've gotten in so much trouble with "evil pay". Is that the small or large?? I can never tell by pics. Can't wait to see mod shots. Wink, wink. 😁😁😁. Enjoy your new beauty!!!

Beauuutiful!!! I love Dooney's Ivy, someday one will find it's way to my collection.

I agree about the evil pays...I only have my Logo Lock now and I'm done. Outlet/warehouse pricing is so much better!!!

Uhhh... She's beautiful!!! Love the satchel in Ivy. Ivy is next on my list. I'm glad you were able to get her at a great price. I will NEVER pay full price for a bag again... Even on "evil pay". I've gotten in so much trouble with "evil pay". Is that the small or large?? I can never tell by pics. Can't wait to see mod shots. Wink, wink. 😁😁😁. Enjoy your new beauty!!!
Thank you!! :smile: I was so excited, I forgot to say! She's the small in teal. The lighting is so dark in here that the color doesn't show true. When I summon the courage to take a mod shot I will try to get in better lighting!

Beauuutiful!!! I love Dooney's Ivy, someday one will find it's way to my collection.

I agree about the evil pays...I only have my Logo Lock now and I'm done. Outlet/warehouse pricing is so much better!!!
I did get a croco fino on the evil pay. At the clearance price though. I have not been able to find one at an outlet, so I'm thinking I will keep it. I want it for the rain and snow. Plus, I love it. Who am I kidding? I love them all!!!

Thank you!! :smile: I was so excited, I forgot to say! She's the small in teal. The lighting is so dark in here that the color doesn't show true. When I summon the courage to take a mod shot I will try to get in better lighting!

Ooh, it's Teal?? Even better!!! Yeah, the camera doesn't do these bags justice sometimes.

I understand about the mod shots. 😃😃😃. We can wait. Lol. No I'm kidding... I understand!!!

I initially debated about ordering one on QVC for two weeks. I checked back everyday to make sure it was still on "evil pay". I thought if I checked and it wasn't then it wasn't meant to be. Then I broke down and hit the purchase button.

The next day I read a post from Nebo about the CT outlet. I gasped and checked the time. It was too late to call! I called the next day (I was nervous). I must have sounded crazed! She said they had one at 65% off!!!!! Whaaaaaaaatttttttt???!!! Now this WAS meant to be! Right??
Yes! I placed my order.

My QVC ordered Flo had stretch marks across the front?! At full price! She will be returned tomorrow anyway!!!

My real Flo?! Here she is......View attachment 2681641

Ah, pretty bag. I also have the small Flo in teal. Mine was a QVC "as is" on Easy Pay so it worked out for me. But it was like my first purchased and kept Dooney. Very exciting. Enjoy her! And good thinking on jumping on the outlet. It worked out great! :smile:

Ooh, it's Teal?? Even better!!! Yeah, the camera doesn't do these bags justice sometimes.

I understand about the mod shots. 😃😃😃. We can wait. Lol. No I'm kidding... I understand!!!
I'm going to Coldwater Creek to price some fixtures tomorrow. I'll see what their lighting is like if I can't get it right at home :giggles: It's strange, the one from QVC looks really dry and more like ivy to me. And the outlet baby looks shiny and almost liked it's been conditioned..... It's just beautiful to me (sigh). And it came with a really nice, thicker dustbag. I'm debating. Dustbag, no dustbag. Condition, no condition. Treat, not to treat. Decisions.

Ah, pretty bag. I also have the small Flo in teal. Mine was a QVC "as is" on Easy Pay so it worked out for me. But it was like my first purchased and kept Dooney. Very exciting. Enjoy her! And good thinking on jumping on the outlet. It worked out great! :smile:
Thanks Bobetta! I almost decided not to call. I'm so glad I did! Saved me a big chunk of change!

Yes! I placed my order.

My real Flo?! Here she is......View attachment 2681641

Yeeeeiii, twins! I loveeee Miss Ivy, she is so mysterious and sexy hahaha.