"My Flat in London" handbags

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Has anyone heard of the brand "MY Flat in London"? I just noticed them the other day at Nordstrom (duh!!) and some of them are so cute! Does anyone have them? What do you guys think? Are they TOO cutesy???:blink:

Are they still making them? I remember when they all went on sale a while ago and I thought the line was being discontinued. I think they would be cute for a teenager but I can't see anyone over 25 carrying one.

they are cute but I saw one of a dog and I can't see anyone pulling it off, plus it has no room inside
6f_1.JPG

but in the search for this picture I found some cute ones like these
57_1.JPG

3c_1_bl.JPG

4a_1.JPG

Archipelago said:
I love the bags but I think it's overpriced. Very cute but too much of a novelty for the prices they sell the bags at.

My thoughts exactly. They are cute but if you see them IRL, you'll see that they're all made of plastic or microfibre. Definitely overpriced.

i really like them but they're awefully cutesy. for the price and with my style i could never see myself wearing it enough to justify it...kind of like juicy. LOVE the boxiness and sparkley crown they put on some of them...and the quilting. they're fun, but not my style.

LOL I totally agree about the dog purse being too cutesy...the one I like is kind of an argyle print...it is really cute. However, even though I am only 22, I still worry that it is too "little girl" for me...maybe I need to go see it in person:huh:

Ok now this I like, nice indeed. The leather looks nice and squishy too. Too bad HSN didn't show that one :biggrin:

Not all the bags are that "so cute you want to barf" type. I have this one.
Attached Thumbnails