My fist Chloe Paddington in white

fashionlover123

designer bag addict
Mar 19, 2008
My first Chloe paddington finally arrived, bought from ebay, thanks to Chloe experts Lescoy and i_wona's help in authentication. The bag, which was a store display, looks a bit more used than I thought, and there are a lot of wrinkles and grain (maybe calfskin is like that). Also, the leather seems to be a bit dry. Does anyone have any recommendations of which brand of leather conditioner to use for chloe paddy? I'm so afraid to stain it

pictures of my other bags: fendi and marc jacobs, and YSL muse

Attachments

• fendi1.jpg
    fendi1.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 217
  • greymarc1.jpg
    greymarc1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 229
  • bluemarc1.jpg
    bluemarc1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 233
  • muse1.jpg
    muse1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 216
thank you all of you, I just read from other threads that apple leather care is good, so I ordered some and also order apple rain repellent. Hopefully it will help moisturize my chloe bag

Oh fashionlover that is fabulous - and the wrinkly/grained effect is very much a part of paddingtons - please do not think it looks used! I know of people who intentionally scrunch their paddies and weigh them down with something ehavy to encourage the wrinkling (although I really do not recommend this). You have a gorgeous new season bag and it looks absolutely and perfectly beautiful in your photos. Trust me, I would always pick a wrinkly paddy over a smooth one - in fact, many of us consider smooth paddies to be "defective" in a way!

I can see that your other bags are smooth-leather bags, so you might just need to get used to it, but belive me - what you've got is a really really gorgeous specimen!