My First

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397920707.832562.jpg My first Love

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397920756.809532.jpg it's going to break my heart to wear them and marks these soles💔 I can't tell you how in love I am with these👠👠👠❤️

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397920832.760144.jpg 👠👠👠

4. Beautiful!!! Certainly wont be your last!!

5. Congrats, they're fabulous! I've just brought my first new to me pair, navy 85 simples. Luckily I don't have to worry about messing up the sole, mine were already vibramed. Enjoy!

6. Congrats on your first!!! It does not stop there :smile:

7. Congrats! Wear them & enjoy them, try not to worry about marking the sole, shoes are made to be worn.

8. Oh I lust love those..I want a pair too but in 100's...so hard to find..geez....I have to find everything on the internet..such a a pain!! Those are just lovely...enjoy!!! They are comfy, right?

9. Barney's NYC has these in the 100.. I just purchased the nude and black patent about 2 wks ago from them

10. Kind of just breaking them in the toe is rather snug 👠👠👠

11. Congratulations! Excellent first pair and it's certain that it won't be the last! Enjoy!

12. Thank you😃

13. I won't worry too much I will be having the minutemois7 sole put on. Thank you😊

14. Congrats I have these also :smile: currently my only pair of CL shoes but there will be more :smile: I wore them to dinner first time last week. I had bought them in February! I felt great wearing them but boy I need some lessons in how to walk in them :smile:

15. The rubber soles themselves are beautiful. The London mm7 are great, I took mine & my friend's pair recently, I was so impressed they knew the style names of our shoes just by looking at them.