My first Zucca!!!

SisterBlue

Jul 1, 2007
I decided today that although I love my Lamore Porta, the Lamore print in the Bambinone I bought last week was too white and bright for me. I'm not a girly girl at all and it just didn't "fit" me, kwim? I decided I wanted something in Pirata instead...I was thinking Bambinone, or one of the mini bags.

So, I returned my Lamore Bambinone to Macy's today, and browsed what little Pirata they had left. They had two Pirata Bambinones, both with multiple decapitated bodies and random feet.

I got to the very back of the rack, feeling a little sad, and hiding back there was an absolutely gorgeous Pirata Zucca there that definitely wasn't there last week!!! It already had a sticker on the tag, so it must have been a return. Plastic was still on the Qee.

Now, I know the Zucca for a lot of you girls is a purse, but it's tote bag size for me. I couldn't resist it in the end, though, because the placement was sooooo great for me. :heart:

I checked my Nordstrom, too, which had TONS of Pitata and AS last week in all styles, and the the only Pirata they had left as of today was a Cucciolo, two Portas, and Braccialettos.

Whee!!!!!!! :wlae:

-SB

So I am the proud new owner of a Pirata Zucca!! I'll post pics in a little bit!

Here's the front:

PirataZuccafront.jpg

...and the back

PirataZuccaback.jpg

-SB

It cracks me up how we're all so different with placement...I don't really like symmetry so I quite liked the fact that she wasn't perfectly centered. LOL

I'm missing the little birdies on the girls' shoulders but I can live with that. :smile:

-SB

Thanks, everyone! I can't stop looking at it. I keep thinking "it's so big!" but I know I'll get used to it.

And now that I've "downsized" my big fat huge wallet to a petite little Denaro!! :rolleyes:

-SB