My First Zoe - what a BEAUTY

Ok. One topic here about Zoes. Does Coach make all siggy,leather and patent Zoes in 3 sizes??/ Small, Medium and Large? Anyone know for sure? Reason im asking is that i couldnt get that clip thing to work on style #12657 when i bought one and it fits too tightly under my arm pit. Im fluffy remember? LOL. Any info would be great for you Zoe lovers. I dont even own one,but love the style.

Congrats!!! Can I ask a question about your purchase? Did your zoe come with a dustbag? I purchased a large silver one about two weeks ago and have been hiding it in my car trunk so my bf won't see it and pulled it out today to realize there's no dustbag in there! :sad:

Congrats!!! Can I ask a question about your purchase? Did your zoe come with a dustbag? I purchased a large silver one about two weeks ago and have been hiding it in my car trunk so my bf won't see it and pulled it out today to realize there's no dustbag in there! :sad:

Hello
Yes she came with a dust bag. Instead of wrapping it she put her in the dust bag ;) call the store and tell them