My First Zoe - what a BEAUTY

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just returned from the outlet with my first Zoe - and she is a beatuy - here you go

2. She's gorgeous! Congrats!!

3. Angie
    THANKS - the plum is TDF - and the size is OMG great

4. I checked the outlet closest to me on Wed to see if they had the Zoe in that color - I would have totally snagged it! I haven't seen it IRL but it looks soooo pretty!

5. Which size is she?

6. Were they addl 30% off of 229.00 price???

7. She is the large - 259 less 30% :biggrin:

8. yes but I got the large so it si 259 less 30%

9. So it was addl 30% off on Zoe. I was just at outlet last nite. I thought they did floorset and price adj on Thursdays? Odd. Figures tho. LOL

10. The bags are 30% today because I called to the outlet about the wallets. The Zoe zip around wallets are on sale for 20% off.

11. I saw a bunch of Zoe zip arounds wallets last nite too. They were in 50% off area in my outlet. Does that mean they are actually then 70% off? If so, i may have to go back tomm. LOL

12. She is a beauty!

13. looove it!!!!! yay

14. Very pretty, lovely shade too!

15. Thanks for the info about the addl 30% ! I was just at my outlet, I guess they just changed it. Congrats on your new bag- I LOVE that color.