My first Zip Clutch.. FINALLY!

airmarket

:)
O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
I've wanted one of these for about 5 years now.. but I couldn't afford one for a very long time. Then they began coming out with the gold hardware, which I don't like as much. Anyway, I LOVE the one I found on eBay (for a great deal!). Finally, organization and a color I love!

2414751899_4be7de408e.jpg

2415574880_0e7deef42e.jpg

2414752949_915a65c4fb.jpg

It's gorgeous!!! Love that denim color (have a denim bag, which definitely looks like that one!). ZC's are amazing. Trust me when I say this won't be your last :flowers: Congrats!!!

thank you everyone!!!!! this has seriously been my dream for a long time.. to find a zip clutch in perfect colors for me.

the auction went down early cause i sort of explained myself to the seller! she let me do a but it now. :heart: she was wonderful!

Yes.. very gently :smile: I believe it's Denim, but the seller wasn't quite sure.

:cursing:ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OMG I missed that!!!! EEK!!! OK..first..so happy for you...second...I am FREAKING OUT JEALOUS lol!!!!! I recently got a large mp in denim off ebay....I never thought there could be a zc to match!!!!! OK ladies...keep your eyes PEELED and pm me if you see one!!! Oh..gawd....so sweet........don't you just love that color? Congrats...truly..she is a beauty!!!! :flowers: