My first Zip Clutch.. FINALLY!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've wanted one of these for about 5 years now.. but I couldn't afford one for a very long time. Then they began coming out with the gold hardware, which I don't like as much. Anyway, I LOVE the one I found on eBay (for a great deal!). Finally, organization and a color I love!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ooooh, I LOVEE IT! What color is that? Is it gently used?

3. Yes.. very gently :smile: I believe it's Denim, but the seller wasn't quite sure.

4. ^Well its gorgeous! Congratulations! I love that silver hardware against the blue leather!

5. It's gorgeous!!! Love that denim color (have a denim bag, which definitely looks like that one!). ZC's are amazing. Trust me when I say this won't be your last :flowers: Congrats!!!

6. awesome! this one is quite amazing! I haven't seen a denim ZC before. Congrats!!

7. The denim color is gorgeous, I love it. Congrats!

8. WOW!! - I love it and would have been in there bidding had I seen it!! - Great shape and lucky you to get this rare color!!

9. thank you everyone!!!!! this has seriously been my dream for a long time.. to find a zip clutch in perfect colors for me.

the auction went down early cause i sort of explained myself to the seller! she let me do a but it now. :heart: she was wonderful!

10. Oooh pretty! Love that denim color

11. pretty colour :smile:

12. Great color, congrats!

13. I saw that one on Ebay and thought it looked like Denim...I'm so happy it went to a PF'er!!! Congrats!!:tup::woohoo:

14. :cursing:ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OMG I missed that!!!! EEK!!! OK..first..so happy for you...second...I am FREAKING OUT JEALOUS lol!!!!! I recently got a large mp in denim off ebay....I never thought there could be a zc to match!!!!! OK ladies...keep your eyes PEELED and pm me if you see one!!! Oh..gawd....so sweet........don't you just love that color? Congrats...truly..she is a beauty!!!! :flowers:

15. Congrats, I was watching it & it disappeared :confused1: Now I know where it went, glad it went to someone here! Enjoy! xi_captain is right, it won't be your last!:P