My first Zip Clutch.. FINALLY!

airmarket

:)
O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Los Angeles
I've wanted one of these for about 5 years now.. but I couldn't afford one for a very long time. Then they began coming out with the gold hardware, which I don't like as much. Anyway, I LOVE the one I found on eBay (for a great deal!). Finally, organization and a color I love!

xi_captain

Mika Luv!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
SF Bay Area
It's gorgeous!!! Love that denim color (have a denim bag, which definitely looks like that one!). ZC's are amazing. Trust me when I say this won't be your last :flowers: Congrats!!!

AbbytheBT

Boston Terrier lover
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
Washington
WOW!! - I love it and would have been in there bidding had I seen it!! - Great shape and lucky you to get this rare color!!

airmarket

:)
O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Los Angeles
thank you everyone!!!!! this has seriously been my dream for a long time.. to find a zip clutch in perfect colors for me.

the auction went down early cause i sort of explained myself to the seller! she let me do a but it now. :heart: she was wonderful!

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
Yes.. very gently :smile: I believe it's Denim, but the seller wasn't quite sure.
:cursing:ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OMG I missed that!!!! EEK!!! OK..first..so happy for you...second...I am FREAKING OUT JEALOUS lol!!!!! I recently got a large mp in denim off ebay....I never thought there could be a zc to match!!!!! OK ladies...keep your eyes PEELED and pm me if you see one!!! Oh..gawd....so sweet........don't you just love that color? Congrats...truly..she is a beauty!!!! :flowers:

shop2drop1

On a ball field
Sep 1, 2007
Land of OZ
Congrats, I was watching it & it disappeared :confused1: Now I know where it went, glad it went to someone here! Enjoy! xi_captain is right, it won't be your last!:P