My first YSL!

1. 6C539E42-E96B-432B-87D4-740E6F1CE37E.jpeg
    In Milan, and just purchased my first YSL bag! I went into a store and was wondering if they had the bag in nude. I originally wanted the pink but didn’t see any online, but I decided to ask if pink was available too. (I really didn’t think they’d have it) And low and behold, I got the pink! It’s such a good price considering how big it is. I don’t even know the exact name of this bag, I just know it’s the bigger woc.

gswpurse, EJsMommy1, BagLadyT and 6 others like this.
  2. That color is GORGEOUS!! It will look fab in every season. It was meant to be yours. Enjoy it!!!

shihtzulover likes this.
  3. I love it!

shihtzulover likes this.
  4. Congratulations it’s such a beautiful colour and looks stunning with the gold hardware. It is the YSL Large Envelope WOC in Chevron Quilt. I have it in black/silver and absolutely love it. I hope you love yours too.

shihtzulover likes this.
  5. Thank you ❤️❤️

ElenaTS likes this.
  6. Thank you! It’s literally the pink of my dreams

7. I just got the black version of this with black hardware. Literally in love. Congrats on yours!

shihtzulover likes this.
  8. Didn’t even know the hardware came in colors other than gold or silver until recently! I walked by a store in Venice and I’m pretty sure I saw one with rose gold hardware(unless the lighting was playing tricks on me). Congrats on your new bag! Hope you love yours too ❤️

9. Where did you get this from? My sister has been looking for this bag (PINK GHW )but it’s not available in our country , they only have it in SHW.

10. Congrats! Beautiful color

shihtzulover likes this.
  11. The YSL in La Rinascente in Milan