My first YSL!!!

mouniae

Nov 14, 2013
I've finally received my new to me YSL Muse medium (in cognac, I think?), and I'm SO in love!!! I was concerned about the size before I got it, thinking it may be too small for me, but it's PERFECT!!!

Thank you so much to those of you who authenticated it for me, and I have to say, Elady is an amazing seller!!! I received my bag in less than a week (from Japan!!), and it looks even better than described!!! I'm in handbag heaven!!

I don't even feel bad for adding another brown bag to my teeny but growing almost all brown collection! So far I have a LV NF GM, a MBMJ Too Hot to Handle in cement, my new (to me) YSL baby and a black MBMJ clutch. It's time to start shopping for a black bag (I'm thinking an epi Speedy, but I'm not sure). This forum is going to ruin me lol.

Anywho, here it is, without much further ado :biggrin:

Attachments

• ysl1.jpg
    ysl1.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 646
  • ysl.jpg
    ysl.jpg
    432.9 KB · Views: 620
  • ysl9.jpg
    ysl9.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 614
Congratulations! I got my first YSL which was also a Muse not too long ago too!

They are such beautiful bags and I hope you enjoy yours for a long time to come!

:yahoo:

Where are people buying them. I have too much regret about selling this bag and I'm seeking it out. although some of the revamped SLP bags have really caught my eye. I feel like Slimane is finally adding that YSL touch. Classic, yet with some good details.

Where are people buying them. I have too much regret about selling this bag and I'm seeking it out. although some of the revamped SLP bags have really caught my eye. I feel like Slimane is finally adding that YSL touch. Classic, yet with some good details.

I found mine on therealreal.com but I have seen lots on eBay and other sites like Yoogis Closet and Fashionphile.
Hope you find the right bag to add to your collection!

Thank you all so much!! I can't believe how much I love it!!

I got mine on Elady, a seller from Japan (and authenticated it on here). But yeah, they have stunning ones on TheRealReal or Yoogi's. It's just such a gorgeous bag!!