My first YSL... Magenta madness.. reveal

sasquaty

O.G.
Oct 21, 2009
Hi,

So I finally discovered YSL and am in love. I had to call every boutique to find this beautiful Magenta Easy in the smaller size. Thank goodness I held out hope that one existed as it is simply stunning and so absolutely perfect for me.

Here she is:
YSL.jpg

YSL2.jpg

It is truly a purply pink color but deep so it is great for all seasons.

I also purchased a new to me Medium Muse which is right now having the interior cell phone pocket fixed, there was a loose thread so wanted to catch it before it came out more. But it is beautiful as well and will do a reveal when I pick up on Monday.

Thanks

Thanks everyone. It is such a great color. I have been using it every day and is just amazing.

On a separate note, I went to pick up my Muse today and was so disappointed. They fixed the pocket perfectly but there were all these marks all over it, like sccuff marks or fingernail scratches. I simply could not believe it. They are checking to see what their leather expert can do but I can't believe I haven't even used the bag yet and ugh. I know it is preowned but did not look like that when I dropped it off. I have done business with them for many years with no problem so not sure what happened. Any recommendations on what to use on the leather to try to get rid of these scratches if they aren't able to do anything??