My first YSL: Hamptons Weekender

eurotrash

homme
Apr 14, 2008
OK so here is my first YSL bag. It's the men's version of the Sac Y-Rock, but I'm a guy so that works.;) Anyway I saw it in Harrods about a month ago and couldn't get it out of my head. So yesterday I went on a shopping trip and got it - and it was the very last one, other than the one on display which was scratched up. The SA told me they only get maybe 2-3 of the more expensive bags, so I'm lucky to have found it as none of the other department stores in London I checked are stocking it, and none of the YSL boutiques are stocking it either.:wtf: I'm still not sure when I will use it, as it's a bit too much for my workplace and I don't always want to carry such a big bag on more casual days, but I couldn't pass it up as it was now or never.

And I've already found the next bag I want as well, a YSL North South Muse tote. Maybe after my bank account has recouped from all my winter shopping.:faint: The photos below don't do it justice, it's way hotter in real life.:cool:

Attachments

• ysl1.jpg
    ysl1.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 705
  • ysl2.jpg
    ysl2.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 851
That bag is soooooo gorgeous, I just received the easy bag I ordered this week and I am in love, I can't wait to use it, it is so edgy looking, adore it. Great find! It looks awesome on you, enjoy!

I tried this one on today at my local ysl.
It was so nice! i almost made the purchase but seeing as im considering a balenciaga weekender, I placed it back.

They did have this piece, without the studs, in a Electric Blue that was too good to be true. Seeing your bag now just makes wish I would have bought it! Looks great!

I am SOOOO sad I missed out on this bag! Does anyone know if this bag is still available anywhere? Also, just wanted to clarify, are those black studs? Not sure if it's just the lighting that makes them appear black. Thanks in advance!