my first YSL clutch... please help pick which color!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

which color???

1. deep red

2. saks exclusive nude

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hi ladies,
    i'm trying to decide between a large patent BDJ in "deep red" versus one in Saks' exclusive "nude" color. i LOVE the red, such a wonderful and bright pop of color. this was my initial instinct, especially since I already have an MJ single in nude. However, I keep looking back at the nude one from Saks and thinking it'll match more. plus, from the reviews, people say the nude is much darker than expected, but in a good way so i know it'll be a different shade than my MJ. i know this isn't the "carne" color that was available at Nordstrom either - that one looks like a true nude! let me know what yall think! here are stock photos from Saks.com. i think the red is a little less "electric" IRL than the stock pics! :P

ysl1.jpg ysl2.jpg
  2. answered my own question and ended up going with my gut instinct.... it was meant to be all along! i'll share when it comes!! :biggrin:

3. I'm excited to know which one you pick. I was on the same boat last week & finally decided to get the deep red.

4. I'd go for the red one! Amazing color :drool: But ... both are beautiful!! Please post pictures of your new BdJ soon ;)

5. I love the red. I think it will go well with t-shirt & jeans as well as a LBD for a dressy look.

6. REDDDDD! its the it color for ANY season....beige is too typical!

7. cee!! :wave: Omg, I'm exactly right now plotting a BDJ or Chyc clutch purchase myself!! (I'm banned but I'm telling myself clutches don't count :lol:) I HAVE to have one, but I am so torn about which one and what colors too!!

Which one did you decide on?? Ack, I like both, of course. I saw a BDJ in red the other day (I'm not sure if it was "Deep Red" though) and it was drop dead GORGEOUS! But I love nude everything... have you seen pics of Eva Longoria and her BDJ? :faint: Ummm ridiculous. So it's a toss-up for me!

Omg keep us posted! :biggrin:

8. red! i am contemplating the same clutch in red!

9. #9 Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
    Sorry for posting in here. I am a new member and they don't let me start my own thread yet . I also need help with deciding on whether to get my 1st belle de jour in glitter black or the patent black? Attached is a pic of 2012 belle de jour quartz. I am sure everyone here is familiar with how the patent black look, so no photo :smile:

image.jpg
  10. May I ask how much is the saks exclusive nude belle de jour cost? Is this more expensive than the regular price of $595? Thank you

11. Loving the red!

12. hey girl!!! :hugs: i see you've wandered over here as well!! it's so crazy how quickly i got hooked on YSL.... so classy and timeless!! i can't believe it's taken me this long!! i should've listened to my cousin years ago when he was raving about YSL! anyway, i think both clutches are GORGEOUS, and i think i will eventually get a chyc as well :graucho: it was only a matter of which one to get first lol. i chose the BDJ to get first bc it's so classic and understated elegance, kwim?

btw, clutches do NOT count!! hahaa they're in their own class :P so it's totally fine to get one!!

anyway, the BDJ i ordered HAS SHIPPED!! should be here early this week and i can't wait to get it!! i'll for sure post pics in here!!

13. this is my own opinion, but i say the PATENT BLACK!! it's timeless, matches wtih everything, and just the right amount of patent! i saw the quartz online so thanks for posting a spy pic of it.... i'm not a fan, but that's just me!

no, it's not more expensive.... it costs the same as the other patents :biggrin:

14. ^^ THANKS FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTS/OPINIONS LADIES!!! THE ONE I ORDERED HAS SHIPPED AND SHOULD BE HERE EARLY THIS WEEK - I'LL DEFINITELY POST PICS WHEN IT GETS HERE!!! :happydance:

15. WELL LADIES..... I GOT HER IN THE MAIL FROM SAKS TODAY!!!!!

I PICKED DEEP RED!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::woot::loveeyes::loveeyes::love: THE COLOR IS SO VIBRANT I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS. I'M SO GLAD I STUCK WITH MY INITIAL GUT INSTINCT :P

IMG_0018.jpg IMG_0020.jpg IMG_0021.jpg IMG_0026.jpg