My first YSL...but not my last! Black Zip Hobo Pics & Review

Oh my Lo! Congrats on the zippy hobo. These are way better pics than the link you showed me from the eBay listing. Hah! I want one even more now. Hopefully in dark grey. I love it! Thanks for enabling me once again. :P

This is an amazing bag, and now I am looking as well at geting it in some future. What you said about not turning into a black hole is the best (besides amazing color of YSL hardware against buttery leather). You could not have found better hobo ! Congrats, :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Lo,

This bag is really beautiful! I love how it is the perfect understated classic hobo but it has such wonderful contemporary details like the brass HW and the zipper. I think this is the perfect everyday black bag staple. Do you have it loaded up and ready to go?

OMG, this is gorgeous, Lo! I've been quietly following your thread in the main subforum, and though I personally can't bring myself to start purging the way you have just yet (it's something I might eventually work my way up to, though!), this is just a stunning bag to replace everything else for. And your pics, as always, are amazing! :drool: I'd love to see some mod pics too to get a better idea of the size! ;)

(Will definitely be keeping track of your further adventures, BTW! :P)

Wow, LO, I am blown away by this bag. I think this bag is a piece of art. It is so beautiful and classic with just right touch of current edginess. LOVE IT!

I am so happy to hear you love it too :tup: