My first YSL! Black Downtown in Deerskin!

jng2b

O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Hi girls! Just wanted to show off my new Downtown! This is my first YSL purchase and the most I've ever spent on a bag!! :faint: But it was totally worth it. I got a really good deal - I purchased it from the ebay seller "rentmeahandbag". The bag is even better in person than it was in the photos. I originally spotted the bag on the Sales and Deals thread, so thank you to Tanj for posting the original link.

I'm not an expert by any means on these bags, so I believe this is the bag made from deerskin. The interior is completely suede. I think it is a medium. It is the softest, smooshiest, yummiest bag I've ever seen. I can't get over how soft it is! It hangs very nicely when worn, and it just puddles when it is set down. I've been carrying a Rebecca Minkoff MAM, so the amount of space that this bag gives me is huge compared to the MAM!

I've been looking for a new bag for a LONG time, and nothing has really excited me. I love the black Muse, but I recently got a new job, and someone at my work has the exact Muse that I would have gotten! Considering we are only an office of 16, I couldn't do that! :nogood: I was looking for something understated but with visible high quality. I didn't even realize that this bag was made without the front pocket until I saw the deerskin version! Once I spotted this bag (and the great price - the seller had a 30% off sale going on at her store at the time), I was sold!

So, here are some pictures for you to enjoy! Once I am changed out of my sweatshirt, I will try to get an action shot too. Thanks, everyone!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01750.jpg
    DSC01750.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 3,847
  • DSC01751.jpg
    DSC01751.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 396
  • DSC01752.jpg
    DSC01752.jpg