My first YSL; Besace from The Rack 35% off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been eyeing this at the rack for months...it was $699 and today I stopped by and lo and behold it was 35% off so it came to $455!!:yahoo: I can't believe the original price was almost 2k! I love how light weight this is and it fits snuggly on the shoulder so it seems like it would stay put. This is such a great fall color and I cannot wait to wear it!! :biggrin:

Attached Files:

• YSL1.jpg
      YSL1.jpg
      File size:
      137.2 KB
      Views:
    • YSL2.jpg
      YSL2.jpg
      File size:
      119.5 KB
      Views:
    • YSL3.jpg
      YSL3.jpg
      File size:
      129.8 KB
      Views:
    • YSL4.jpg
      YSL4.jpg
      File size:
      142.9 KB
      Views:
  2. continued...

Attached Files:

3. what a wonderful price!!! congrats!
    it's beautiful!

4. Wow, that's quite a steal. Beautiful Besace!

5. congratsss Antonia!!!! what a steal!!! :yahoo:

6. OMG which rack did you get it from and was there more??

7. I'm in Massachusetts....it was the last YSL. They had a few Muse II a while back because I remember eyeing those too but I didn't see any today.

8. Thank you Kiki119, C_24, Chic02latz and Mona-Danya.

9. What a fantastic deal! It's absolutely beautiful! Congrats!

10. If only my Nordstrom Rack would get higher end handbags like that. I'd better keep an eye out just in case.......
    Congrats on finding such a fantastic deal! I bet you can't wait until fall.

11. Thanks Willowsmom! BTW-your children are adorable!! :smile:

12. Thank you AgelessHarmony. I've acquired several 'high end' bags at my NR in the last year: A small Chloe Paddington shoulder bag, a Burberry leather satchel, a Marc Jacobs clutch, and now my YSL, all at fantastic prices! (Aside from bags, I have a beautiful cashmere scarf from Burberry, yet another steal but it was purchased late spring so I didn't get to use it much but I will use it all the time this fall/winter.):yahoo: In other words, yes keep checking out your local store because you never know!! :graucho:

13. Great find - I hope you enjoy her:smile:

14. Beautiful! I saw this at woodbury in gold at the saks off in May..so pretty!

15. congrats on a lovely bag at a fantastic price :smile: