My first YSL baby!:)

LostInBal

in Bal_derland
O.G.
Jun 17, 2008
Hi ladies:flowers:

I recently purchased this downtown bag from a reputable seller:
http://www.malleries.com/authentic-ysl-yves-saint-laurent-downtown-mm-handbag-i-42412-s-2593.html
As I can see in the dummy photo the bag seems to be quite large, but I´m not sure..

The size as you can see is medium but as I live in EU I´m a little confused about the measurement in inches. Well, the main question is.. that I´m 1´73cm tall = 5´8 inches and would like to know if the medium size will look too small on me!:sad:
What do you think ladies?.

I found this photos online from a nice blogger (http://orgueil-et-prejuges.blogspot.com/) with the same bag but I think the one she´s carrying is the large size?. Please, help :sweatdrop:

Thank you so much in advance!:smile:

psd: the girl is 1,68cm tall = 5´6

blog78.png

it looked lovely on you...its a beautiful color and the slouchiness.

Right now is a matter of you liking it or otherwise. Some like small bags while others live in theirs.

I'm 5'9 and love the medium size. I also have a small, but prefer the look of the medium. The large is very tall and I don't think as convenient as the medium. As mentioned, it's all a matter of personal preference.

It's hard to tell because of the slouch, but my guess would be medium. The large doesn't seem to be as wide at the top. Go to the Downtown reference section of this blog to compare the different sizes.

Thank you girls and yes, I had a look at the downtown library reference and I´m totally agree with all of you. The girl in picture is wearing the medium size. The top of the bag is widest than the large model.
She has arrived this morning (while I was at work) and waiting for me to pick it up tomorrow at the post office:smile:

Once more, thank you everyone for helping me with this, my first YSL baby:sweatdrop::flowers:

Heeellooo everyone!. From Barcelona with love I´m posting these pics of me and the beauty of the beauties!:love::love:
I have no words, I´m a Balenciaga lover but this baby is the perfect bag and of course the hit "it" bag to me lol
Perfect condition, leather and size!. I want to thank you guys once more for all your help and kindness:kiss::hugs:

70387467.jpg