my first YSL (and on sale!)

minh

May 9, 2010
After a long, long time of reading every single post on this forum finally here is my first YSL: glossy BDJ in anthracite. I got it from NAP sale (it was 30& off) and I am soooo excited about it, can't wait to take it out! :smile:

Attachments

• zdj?cie-2.jpg
    zdj?cie-2.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 526
  • zdj?cie.jpg
    zdj?cie.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 511
minh said:
After a long, long time of reading every single post on this forum finally here is my first YSL: glossy BDJ in anthracite. I got it from NAP sale (it was 30& off) and I am soooo excited about it, can't wait to take it out! :smile:

Grats! Nice color too!

Congrats! We're twins (and from the same sale too!) FYI when you open the clutch at the left or right edge, as opposed to the middle, this patent can show the crease! Not hugely noticeable but I am usually quite delicate with my bags and I couldn't believe this happened (it was NYE, and the bags inaugural outing). But it is a fantastic bag and doesn't show fingerprints!

Thank you girls! I love this clutch soo much :yahoo: Gixxer - it's so nice to hear that we are bag twins! :smile: Mine has no creases, probably because I haven't used it yet- I'm just starring at it :graucho: And bubbleyum - the glossy leather is fantastic, no fingerprints at all.