***My First YSL and I LOVE it!!!!***Come seeee

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. that is sooo nice!!! I love the YSL initials at the bottom.. I didnt see that in my patent downtown..

2. :nuts:Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!!!

Congrats, Nate!:woohoo:

I love how it zips up all the way! How is the lining? Is it satin?

It's so lovely.:love:

3. Thanks so much Shazam and Shyne1025!!!

Hi gr8heart! Thank you so much! The lining is actually like cotton type but the inside is so huge, here is a pic...And I also love how it zips completely all the way around!

[​IMG]

4. Very beautiful bag! I love the flannel, leather and metal combination. It's pure chick! :dothewave:

5. Thank you! I really cant wait to use it!

6. I fell in love with that as well Shyne1025, like little surprise lol.

7. It's beautiful Nate, congrats! Is the flannel itchy?

8. Thank you! Oh no it is not itchy at all, it is actually very soft.

9. That is nice Nate!

10. Thanks so much!

11. Fabulous! Very masculine and so undefinably YSL! Congrats on your first YSL. My first YSL was the Downtown also...not on sale though.

12. Thank you alouette!!! I think this is only my first YSL! ;)

13. The combination of the black, gray flannel and gold make this bag a showstopper. I absolutely love it. Is it the Large or is it just large for your needs? I'm trying to figure out the size I would like. I was hoping to find an OS downtown but a large may do. The OS has been difficult to find. Congrats and please post modeling pics. I'd love to see how it looks on you.

14. congratulations!

15. I see which one it is now. I went to the YSL website and saw the carryon. I don't think I've seen this one. The size is different and looks like a great practical bag. Enjoy it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice