***My First YSL and I LOVE it!!!!***Come seeee

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello All! Yesterday I spent the day on Rodeo Dr. with my best friend, just hanging out and doing some shopping at Gucci and Hermes. I have always loved YSL but never really owned anything...Well I decided to go into YSL to see what they had and in the back I saw this bag and completely fell in love with it! Then on top of that it was on sale and I couldnt believe it! I am so happy and thrilled with this bag, as a guy Ilove it cause it is large and masculine:yahoo: It is going to be a great work bag for me as well as a short weekend tote! I just wanted to share it with you all YSL tpfers! :tup:

It is the Downtown Carry On in Grey Flannel:yes:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ^Cool bag NateLouis! Congrats on your first YSL. That'll be perfect for work or weekend getaways. :tup:

4. Thanks so much Cosmopolitan! Cant wait to work that bag now! ;)

5. I Love your flannel downtown!!
    Congrats!!!
    I think I will be seeing more of you here at YSL as well as in LV forum !!

6. Absolutely Bliss, Im all for YSL now:tup: Thanks for your comments!

7. Gorgeous!! Is that a watermark on the pic, or did you have it monogramed with your name?

Very very cool bag. Enjoy!!

8. fabulous bag! wow.....just love it! maybe i need to find it! ENJOY!

9. Thank you very much! It is actually my watermark but I forgot to put it on all the other pics lol, It would be awesome if it was a monogram :yes:

10. Oh Yes Find one! :yes: I LOVE it, I cant wait to use it this week! Thanks so much!

11. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

12. I just pulled it out of the box Renhino to look at it and I did the same thing all over again! lol

13. I fell in love with the bag too!! I am so glad you bought it. Looks like we are venturing into YSL now huh!!! Work that bag!

14. YSL all the way girl! You know it! Your turn next!:okay:

15. It's so beautiful and you're right, it is very masculine, too. I love it and it will be perfect for work or travel!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice