My first... x3! Mini reveal :-D

Congrats on your bangles!! WARNING: These are addicting!!! :police:
(We are twins on the wide Perspective Cavaliere! Beautiful neutral! You know, the gold and white Balcons bangle would also look fabulous with the PC and your thin one....Just sayin' ;) You are off to an AMAZING start to many more bangles to come. (I also love your white and lagoon color one, too. Such a cool design!) Thanks for sharing!!

So I thought yay! I don't have to go on a ban because I technically saved few grand by not buying the Lindy ;P

Then dear wallet was threatened again after an unexpected call from the other H-store. She offered an orange B30 (GHW!) but I forgot to ask what leather. DH & I both dreamt about looking at the B that night (he's so cute!). So we went to the store 2 days ago. Luckily (for dear wallet), I wasn't in love with it as I already have a classic colour. So by this time I was super proud of myself. Decided to reward myself with another first...

View attachment 2778094

My first Balcon :smile:
These are awesome! Congrats and thank you for sharing

Sorry! Have been MIA with work & clearing the house.
Thanks birkin10600, bagidiotic, katielure, jyyanks, madisonmamaw, Chi town Chanel, Fabfashion, joanneminnie, Jadeite, Ladybaga, Loukpeach & lum709 for the compliments.

Unfortunately I dropped the porcelain box while rushing yesterday & cracked the lid. Oh well. I will have to glue it back one of these days (there's still a missing piece).

Got called yesterday to exchange my defect enamel bracelet & did more damage & came back with more firsts. Including my first time meeting up with a fellow Tpf! Love this forum! :smile:

Congrats on your bangles!! WARNING: These are addicting!!! :police:

(We are twins on the wide Perspective Cavaliere! Beautiful neutral! You know, the gold and white Balcons bangle would also look fabulous with the PC and your thin one....Just sayin' ;) You are off to an AMAZING start to many more bangles to come. (I also love your white and lagoon color one, too. Such a cool design!) Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks Ladybaga! :smile:
Yes I am also eyeing on the the balcons bangle. Have you seen the Concours d'Etriers in gold? I'm eyeing on that one too.

I think I prefer the lagoon in palladium instead of gold plated but I didn't know they made both versions. Collecting enamels are so addictive! Would love to see your collection.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414233625.970495.jpg

I have also been eyeing on these two small items but been waiting for a nice colour combo & nice design for the other one.

It's silly but I got so excited last night that I couldn't sleep.

Then my SA said they've just gotten a new change tray. Unbeknownst to them, I've actually been wanting one & what made it extra special was that I REALLY love the Pegase design and have secretly been hunting for a scarf in that classic style.

Then my SA mentioned that he owns a scarf in this pattern & it's so special to him because it was the first scarf he bought when he started working there. It might just be coincidence to some, but I thought how great was that that we shared the same love for the same thing. Too bad he'll be leaving next year but I'm sure I'll be in good hands with the rest :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414235244.553643.jpg

I've seen one in dark print but never in gold. Does anyone know a bit more about the craft work in H's porcelain items? Is it printed/stamped somehow? Painted? I would love to go to their factory one day. I don't think I'd ever leave