My First Work!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yay!! I got my first work today! I got her from a seller on ebay and she's just perfect!! I'd like you to meet Miss. 08 Anthra with SGH!!

[​IMG]

And last week I also got my first coin purse from ebay as well (same seller!)!! It's also an Anthra with SGH! Can you tell I love the Anthra in SGH?!?!

[​IMG]

I LOVE them both! Beautiful color. I took both pics in natural light so you can really see just how beautiful it is! I'm so excited! Thanks for letting me share! :yahoo:

2. beautiful set:tup::heart:

3. Beautiful! Your work looks SO nice and soft! :tup: CONGRATS!!

4. Congrats!!! I just got my first Work yesterday, too! Isn't it a great size? :yes: I love the combo of Anthra and GSH..enjoy your new purchases:woohoo:

5. gorgeous!!

6. i'm so envy you maja :P
    love charcoal so much

7. It IS a great size! I'm now wishing all my cities would magically turn into works! :P

8. Congratulations!! What a gorgeous bag with great leather!! Love the combo. :tup:

9. The work size is great! Enjoy your new bag and it's matching cutie!

10. Both are gorgeous! Congrats!!

11. Lovely!!! I am still wishing for my first Balenciaga bag.

12. Gorgeous pair! Congrats!

13. congrats on your stunning work and CP, and welcome to the bal gals;)

Kat

14. I'm totally loving the GH Works! Congrats on your little set, so cute!

15. Beautiful! Congrats!