My First Work -- in Chabron!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This bag just arrived from hgbags and I'm in love! :heart:

I knew I wanted a Work but I didn't know which color. The first pic of the Chabron Day GH made me stop and after seeing cbarrus' Day in RH, I knew this was the color I wanted! :yes:

It's definitely a difficult color to capture. Erica said it was plummy, someone else said there was a grey-ish undertone - in any case, vintage-y. It is definitely these depending on the lighting!

This leather is so wonderfully distressed and that adds to the vintage feel. It's so thick and chewy, I love carrying it! :P

Here are my attempts at capturing this beauty. The last one was easiest with flash!

Attached Files:

2. wow! i love this! it's gorgeous!
    [​IMG]

3. What a gorgeous color! It does look kind of "plummy," and I absolutely love that about it! Congrats :woohoo:

4. Thanks! I think this season's colors are surprising us all!

5. Congratulations! That's beautiful! It is a great color and will look so pretty in the fall. Glad I could be a good (bad?) influence, LOL!

6. I like the vintage look of it. Gorgeous, congratulations.

7. Good, definitely, good! :tup:

Are you not carrying yours yet? You're right though, this is great for the fall!

8. Wow, it's gorgeous! Congrats!!

9. Congrats!!!Beautiful...:tup:

10. Really pretty.. congrats on your first Work!

11. Congratulations on your first Work!! It's a beautiful color, love the vintage look of the Chabron!!

12. Beautiful vintage feel! Congrats! :tup:

13. I am loving your new work since you have it d o you think GGH or SGH would look better on it?

14. Wow, wow , wow, absolutely so droolworthy!

Congrats!

15. wow that is quite nice. perfect type of bag for that really broken in look. please use her lots and lots!! congrats!!