My First Work! 2008 GGH Work in Charcoal

Bunkie

Jan 16, 2007
Upon long deliberation, I purchased my first Work bag in GGH, in 2008 Charcoal. It's interesting, because when comparing with the GSH, the GSH Charcoal was so much more *gray* and the GGH Charcoal was so much more *gray-blue* (I also noticed this in the Bal Web site too). I loved how the gray-blue looked with the gold hardware. I loved the gray with the silver too, but I thought for what I needed the GGH looked a bit more polished (plus, I couldn't get over the gray-blue/gold combo). Funny how they were both considered Charcoal, I kept asking the SA whether it was really Charcoal.

Anyway, here are pics!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• work1.jpg
    work1.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 329
  • work2.jpg
    work2.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 324
  • work4.jpg
    work4.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 326
  • work3.jpg
    work3.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 4,372
Last edited:
Congrats! :tup: She certainly looks bluer than expected, but grey-blue is a great color, it reminds me a bit of plomb crossed with anthra in certain lighting! She looks great on you! :smile:

OMG, did you see my thread about this exact dilemma? I just posted it. Where did you find this bag? My s/a at Barneys insists the charcoal is much more blue-grey with the gold hw.

aalinne_72, south-of-france, roey, KDC, Nanaz, ChiChi143, girlygirl3, jennycho, bpurse, jo712, shopdoc, and koala09 - Thanks so much for your super-sweet comments! :flowers: I do love the color. And roey - indeed - I wrote you a message. Let us know what you pick!