My first WOC feat Timeless CC in Black Caviar

hollyyih

O.G.
Aug 31, 2006
I kind of went back and forth about which WOC to get, did I want a reissue? camellia? quilted? or boy?

I was limited by the fact I wanted my first WOC to be caviar (which this was before the caviar boy WOCs came out!) so I decided on either the quilted or the timeless CC. The recent price increase kind of ended up being the deciding factor. $100 isn't as bad as $325, and I want my flap to be quilted so the Timeless CC WOC gets to be her own unique self in my collection :love:

I really love her! She's easy to care for, easy to use, I don't worry about her, and she does well with dressy, casual, or in between, which works great for me!

I went a bit "safe" on this purchase, but this is my only black bag!

Also showed what she can contain. She fits quite a bit! (only thing missing is the cards, which are inside of her and the iphone, which I was using to take the pic!).

And after getting one, I can see how the addiction and collecting starts. I'm eyeing a more pop-of-color, maybe a camellia next in RED? :graucho:

Attachments

• photo 2 (1).JPG
    photo 2 (1).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,055
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 950
Congrats on your first WOC and welcome to the slippery slope of Chanel. :smile:

Yes! I'm eyeing a red camellia WOC next... or something with a pop of color!

Congratulations! I have the same one and I absolutely love it!

It's very low maintenance and fits me just right!

Love it!! Great first woc. Now start collecting seasonal colors. Enjoy!!

That's the plan!

Congrats on your new WOC! I definitely want to get a WOC as my next bag.

You should, it's a great bag!

It's a beautiful WOC! Congrats!

Thank you so much! :love:

I love your woc. Very elegant. I see that you're a mini driver. Me too. She's black and cream cooper hardtop and I call her domino. Everything gets named In My house. Lol.

Heh. My mini is cream with black hardtop (is it twins with yours?). I call my mini with a lack of originality, "mini-chan" because it's a joke off my cat being called "kitty-chan." :roflmfao:

Congrats with your WOC :biggrin:

Thanks!