My first white bag, PCE purchase #2 tell me what you think

My SA has this bag and I have been fighting with myself all day over exchanging my navy hobo for this. It is beyond TDF ... It is AMAZING!

Are you going to get it? I thought the price was pretty reasonable for the quality and details of the bag. When I ordered mine there were only 3 left. I don't know if they are planning on replinishing it or not?
Good luck with your decision. I have the navy also. ;)

Wow!! This bag is AMAZING!! I'm a fan of gunmetal, and it looks so incredible on the white patent. It looks smashing on you...I love the chain detail...oh, boy...I don't have a white bag...hmmmm!!!:love:

So, I bought this bag last week and just got it today. I think I really like it... What do you guys think? It is a white patent with a crackle leather and gunmetal hardware. I have never owned a white bag so was scared of it, but I think it will be ok since it is patent leather.
tpf193.jpg

tpf194.jpg

tpf195.jpg

tpf196.jpg

tpf198.jpg

tpf201.jpg
smoore you look so fabulous with this new white bag! :drool:
Me 2 am afraid of white bag and even white shirt Cause I always felt I am gonna ruin them ;)

She's absolutely gorgeous! I saw this bag in my boutique over the weekend and came so close to getting her. I keep on going back to the website and drooling her. And I think you're right about the patent leather. Use and enjoy her without too much concern. Congrats!!

Y'all are killing me with the great new bags!!! This looks really great on you!! That drawstring is so cute!! I think the patent with be easy to maintain and not as scary to carry as other white bags!!

Congratulations on a terrific bag!!