My first week back to work!!

pursegrrl i'm so glad the first week is going well!!

Keep in touch with the big boss that's leaving and i hope whoever they find to replace him will be someone competent and someone who will appreciate u.

i've been in that situaiton before and things turned out badly but i hope it works out in ur case.

hugs and :heart: bubbbles

Yay! Congrats!!! And I totally sympathize about your boss leaving on your first week, the exact same thing happened to me at my last job. At least you got to spend time with yours, mine probably met with me for about 1/2 hr and she was gone and I was on my own.

Whereabouts do you work in Seattle? Just curious; I'm up on First Hill and occasionally walk to downtown for lunch.

Yay! Congrats!!! And I totally sympathize about your boss leaving on your first week, the exact same thing happened to me at my last job. At least you got to spend time with yours, mine probably met with me for about 1/2 hr and she was gone and I was on my own.

Whereabouts do you work in Seattle? Just curious; I'm up on First Hill and occasionally walk to downtown for lunch.

Hey L2S, I'm in the 'burbs (Bellevue) specifically, dangit. I really miss working downtown!!