My First Website Order- A Super Quickie Reveal

LouisieAnna

I drink & I know things
Nov 7, 2014
I usually get Dooney pieces at Macy's or the outlet, but nothing grabbed my attention in the stores recently. I was poking around on the website, and came across the Bitsy Zip Zip in sky, a pretty blue color. I'm very pleased with it. The great leather smell as soon as I opened the box combined with the quality and details compared to similar styled bags at this price point (or higher- it's as well made as my LV Alma, and has improvements such as pull tabs at the zipper ends) make this one a keeper. I was especially surprised by not one, but two interior slip pockets in addition to the zipper pocket. So, here she is. Photos are arranged as:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    499.2 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
I usually get Dooney pieces at Macy's or the outlet, but nothing grabbed my attention in the stores recently. I was poking around on the website, and found that I could get a pretty blue colored sky Bitsy Zip Zip for only $1.50 more than ILD, which only has sage and amber as color choices. I'm very pleased with it. The great leather smell as soon as I opened the box combined with the quality and details compared to similar styled bags at this price point (or higher- it's as well made as my LV Alma) make this one a keeper. I was especially surprised by not one, but two interior slip pockets. So, here she is. Photos are arranged as:
I love the Bitsy Bags....so cute and functional. I have one in the Dark Grey. That blue is very pretty. Congrats....I am sure you will enjoy using it.

Cheval: Glad your new handbag is a winner. I love that blue color and the bitsy bag is so cut.

The bitsy bags are so cute! I hope you enjoy your new bag!

:smile:I've always thought the bitsy bag was adorable and I just love your blue!! Enjoy it and wear it in good health!!:smile:

Very cute, congrats!

Adorable! That color is so pretty! Congrats! I'm so glad you love it. Enjoy [emoji4]

Thanks, y'all! This is the first of many Bitsies to come, I am sure. :smile: