My first visit to LV since the pandemic! Here's what came home with me!

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Anyone know if this is a limited item, meaning when they sell out they won't get more? I'm thinking about getting the matching Hat, what do you all think about Bob hat? They only had a size S available, I wish they would just have a one size fits all so I won't have to wonder if its too tight. I also got some free perfume samples, did anyone else? Thanks for letting me share!

Bob Hat:

Last edited:
Anyone know if this is a limited item, meaning when they sell out they won't get more? I'm thinking about getting the matching Hat, what do you all think about Bob hat? They only had a size S available, I wish they would just have a one size fits all so I won't have to wonder if its too tight. I also got some free perfume samples, did anyone else? Thanks for letting me share!

It's from the BTP (By The Pool) 2021 Summer Collection. It's not a permanent piece. I have the Neverfull in this pattern. It's such a LVoely color blend. As for the hat from the BTP, @MyBelongs to Louis may be able to give you her opinion as I think she has it. Congrats ! It's been awhile since I've seen u post here.

It's from the BTP (By The Pool) 2021 Summer Collection. It's not a permanent piece. I have the Neverfull in this pattern. It's such a LVoely color blend. As for the hat from the BTP, @MyBelongs to Louis may be able to give you her opinion as I think she has it. Congrats ! It's been awhile since I've seen u post here.

Oh goodie, I'm remembered as an OG here! I thought no one would remember me! :lol:

Yes, when I first went in I asked for the By The Pool collection and the SA had no idea what I was talking about. I see nothing has changed with the clueless SAs! I had to show her the picture on my phone!

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
TY for the shoutout @travelbliss :heart:

I have this bucket hat and highly recommend it. Mine is size M. It’s super cute and travel friendly (packable). I have a lot of pinks in my collection so it goes well with my bags/straps. You should get it if you can :smile:
View attachment 5144716View attachment 5144718View attachment 5144719

Size M, eh? Does it fit loose? I have a giant head and the small fit tight on me, but when she gave me the medium in a different style to try for size, it was loose!