My first Valentino - her tpf debut

berta

mom2 12paws
O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
I saw her briefly while shopping the other day with a new personal shopper. When I mentioned I thought she was cute, this PS told me that I did not want it.

I came home and thought about it, bought three other bags but still wanted this one. So I called my husbands PS and ordered it with him instead. He is always grateful to take care of bag needs. No snubbing, even orders several so I can have my pick.

I happen to like this bag. Mean ol' shopper lady. I think I need to be introduced to a new shopper.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 549
I saw her briefly while shopping the other day with a new personal shopper. When I mentioned I thought she was cute, this PS told me that I did not want it.

I came home and thought about it, bought three other bags but still wanted this one. So I called my husbands PS and ordered it with him instead. He is always grateful to take care of bag needs. No snubbing, even orders several so I can have my pick.

I happen to like this bag. Mean ol' shopper lady. I think I need to be introduced to a new shopper.
is it black or blue? Nice bag.

Wow! Congratulations on your beautiful bag!
Is it a heavy bag? Or what would your guess be as to the weight of the bag?

Wow! Congratulations on your beautiful bag!
Is it a heavy bag? Or what would your guess be as to the weight of the bag?

I read that it is 3 lbs. it is fairly light weight. However most of my bags are heavy, so, for me it is easy to carry.

I was pressed between the tote and the dome. But after I saw the leather, I believe the dome is more structured so I will be less likely to toss her in the car.

They do have a tote in pebbled leather. Wishful thinking, would love that in an ivory for an everyday bag.

I have the same bag in red. You'll love it!! Congratulations!!!! I get more compliments on this bag than any other I own. The quality is amazing. The dome is so much nicer in terms of leather than the tote.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403944725.130856.jpg