My first Valentino - her tpf debut

berta

mom2 12paws
O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
So. Florida
I saw her briefly while shopping the other day with a new personal shopper. When I mentioned I thought she was cute, this PS told me that I did not want it.

I came home and thought about it, bought three other bags but still wanted this one. So I called my husbands PS and ordered it with him instead. He is always grateful to take care of bag needs. No snubbing, even orders several so I can have my pick.

I happen to like this bag. Mean ol' shopper lady. I think I need to be introduced to a new shopper.

Attachments

berta

mom2 12paws
O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
So. Florida
Thank you! When I took her out, so many compliments. Gosh, I know it sounds silly, but a great bag can change a bad mood to a great one.

Idealmama

May 10, 2014
I saw her briefly while shopping the other day with a new personal shopper. When I mentioned I thought she was cute, this PS told me that I did not want it.

I came home and thought about it, bought three other bags but still wanted this one. So I called my husbands PS and ordered it with him instead. He is always grateful to take care of bag needs. No snubbing, even orders several so I can have my pick.

I happen to like this bag. Mean ol' shopper lady. I think I need to be introduced to a new shopper.
is it black or blue? Nice bag.

EBMIC

Jun 21, 2012
East Bay/California

Wow! Congratulations on your beautiful bag!
Is it a heavy bag? Or what would your guess be as to the weight of the bag?

berta

mom2 12paws
O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
So. Florida
Wow! Congratulations on your beautiful bag!
Is it a heavy bag? Or what would your guess be as to the weight of the bag?
I read that it is 3 lbs. it is fairly light weight. However most of my bags are heavy, so, for me it is easy to carry.

I was pressed between the tote and the dome. But after I saw the leather, I believe the dome is more structured so I will be less likely to toss her in the car.

They do have a tote in pebbled leather. Wishful thinking, would love that in an ivory for an everyday bag.

Jul 3, 2006
I have the same bag in red. You'll love it!! Congratulations!!!! I get more compliments on this bag than any other I own. The quality is amazing. The dome is so much nicer in terms of leather than the tote. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403944725.130856.jpg