My first two Balenciaga purchases

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I recently purchased well more like 5 Balenciaga things but I am selling the other 3 as they do not work for what I need them for. But these two I am keeping. Ignore all the cards in the wallet but I have loaded it up since it arrived earlier this week.

The bag is courtesy of Lovelygarmets and the wallet is from Styledrops.com

I am so excited and want to thank all you ladies out there that inspired me to purchase Balenciaga. I have a coin purse and GSH Part Time on the way to me so hopefully I will post pics when I get those.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love the metallic bag - so bright!

3. Congrats! The silver Work is gorgeous and your wallet is a really sweet colour.

4. Thanks! I am such a huge Silver handbag fan. Yes the wallet is this light grey color I love it.

5. This is awesome!! I am so in love! Congrats! :drool::heart::tup:

6. Love the silver! Congrats!

7. Yes! Look at the silver leather and the shinny HW.
    Am loving the argent wallet :smile:
    Congrats!

8. 100% gorgeous - i was checking out that silver work as well. it looks to be in mint condition too!! what a fantastic piece to have in your collection. love the large compagnon wallet too :yes:

9. Love the silver work & argent compagnon!!!

10. LOVE the bag. Congrats!

11. Congrats and looking forward to your new pics once you get your pt.

12. Love them :heart:
    Congrats!

13. Congrats on both your beautiful purchses!!! Enjoy!!!:drinkup:

14. Congrats! Love them both ... the leather on the Work looks amazing!

15. ACK!! I love your silver work!! :drool: