My first Twist!

mrsinsyder

O.G.
Mar 8, 2013
While I have a Twist WOC, I’ve never had a full sized one - I always end up buying something else even though the Twist is one of my favs!

I went into the store intending to buy the black on black twist, but saw this new release which is etain with ruthenium hardware. It was absolute love at first sight - it combines the classic coloring but also has the chain strap, but it’s just different enough.

Anyway here are my two purchases from today :love:

o7TTlCS_d.jpg

I just replied on July thread, but I will reply here as well. Because I love your bag.. Twist is definitely on my list. I am just waiting for the right timing to pull the trigger.. Enjoy your gorgeous bag.. :hbeat:

Reactions: mrsinsyder
This color is AH MAZING! It’s perfect! How do you like the size? I have the Twist wallet on chain, it’s a bit small but fits a few things for a night out (and my iPhone 11 max which was important) but I think your size is even better!

This color is AH MAZING! It’s perfect! How do you like the size? I have the Twist wallet on chain, it’s a bit small but fits a few things for a night out (and my iPhone 11 max which was important) but I think your size is even better!
Thank you! I love my twist WOC but yes it’s honestly pretty small. This size is so much more functional! Here’s a pic to compare:
6D9D3654-2334-4962-8DE4-67A33C6AACC0.jpeg

Love your new bag! What size did you end up getting? I am hoping to understand the size difference between the PM and MM for LV Twist in terms of things one can fit inside each. I was thinking of getting the MM but now I feel the PM may be a good in-between choice between the mini and MM. Any suggestions or comparisons? Thanks!

While I have a Twist WOC, I’ve never had a full sized one - I always end up buying something else even though the Twist is one of my favs!

I went into the store intending to buy the black on black twist, but saw this new release which is etain with ruthenium hardware. It was absolute love at first sight - it combines the classic coloring but also has the chain strap, but it’s just different enough.

Anyway here are my two purchases from today :love:

o7TTlCS_d.jpg
I just bought this today. So excited. Love the color combo of the grey and ruthenium.