My first Twiggy - Anthracite!

Cheshire Cat

Long live McQueen
Feb 12, 2007
My beautiful Anthracite Twiggy arrived yesterday, and I am so in love... with both the colour and the style! I had to sell my '03 white First to buy this one, so I'm really glad it was worth it!

Anthracite is fantastic, and I got exactly the leather I wanted - SUPER soft, with plenty of distressing and obvious blue/green undertones. The bag even looks dark teal indoors; out in bright sunlight it's amazing. :nuts: Cool light seems to bring out the blue and grey in it, but warmer light makes it look more green.

As for the Twiggy, I really like the size and the shape on me. I was never a Twiggy fan before (I thought it looked like a loaf of bread), but once I actually tried one on, I was sold. I like the depth and the length. It's not a bag I would stuff, but fortunately everything I need and a few things I don't fit in it really well with plenty of extra room. I also love the way it wraps around me when I wear it messenger-style.

The picture isn't doing it much justice; it's too overcast here. If the sun comes out I will try again...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Anthra Twiggy.jpg
    Anthra Twiggy.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 713