My First Trip to the LV Boutique!! (Instant reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A few months ago I bought my first LV. A preloved DE Speedy 35 that the wonderful authenticators authenticated for me.

That was my downfall!!!! I've been addicted ever since.

So I made my first trip to the LV Boutique. A big thank you to Claude at the Lenox boutique in Atlanta. He was so patient and showed me all the bags I asked to see, along with others he recommended and gave me his advise and opinion while I purse posed with them.

To make a long story short, I came home with Sully!! OMG! That is the perfect hobo! So light weight and comfy and molds against the body! Also had to pick up a wallet, the DE Trunks Insolite. It was the last one they had. I'm so excited!

Thanks for letting me share!!!

[​IMG]

2. Congratulations on two very lovely pieces!! The in-store experience can be pretty nice, especially when they know it is your first store visit. It is also nice to be able to try the pieces on for size - I've had a few surprises about sizes once I had the piece on. :smile:

3. Thank you! You are right, trying on makes a big difference. I went in thinking Artsy but it just didn't look right on me. I still love the look but I didn't do it justice. LOL

4. Congratulations! Love your new items!

5. Thanks!! I love them too!! LOL

6. Big congrats on your first trip and you got 2 new things! How wonderful and your Sully is lovely. I know you're going to enjoy them both! :woohoo:

7. awww.....they are lovely....congrats.....

8. great LV's - congrats!!

9. congrats both are pretty love hobo style bags so comfortable and easy

10. Congrats, enjoy!

11. Thank you all so much!!!

I think the Sully doesn't get enough attention. It's such a great bag!!!

12. What great choices!

13. Sounds like you had an awesome time. Beautiful choices, congrats and enjoy!

14. Thanks TMWM!!! All your beautiful pics helped enable me a bit! :lol:

15. Congrats on two beautiful LV pieces!